No matter what size company you are, The Brew offers creatively
designed coworking spaces with a permanent, dedicated desk(s) for
you (and your team) You’ll meet an excellent community of like-minded
business people in our inspirational coworking environments.
A fantastically renovated Art Deco co-working space that oozes with creativity. Right opposite Moorfields Eye Hospital, The Brew Eagle House is conveniently located for transport at Old Street tube station. And members get discounts at its own in-house cafe - result!
Inspired by Soho's most sylish townhouses, The Brew Westland Place offers private offices for teams of 20+ people. With its high-end design and floor-to-ceiling windows that let in an abundance of natural light, this coworking space will impress clients and inspire your team. Plus you get your own exclusive meeting room - so no need to worry about credits and extra costs.
Warehouse conversions like The Brew Leonard Street are a rare find these days. Based right in the middle of Shoreditch - just minutes from Old Street - you'll enjoy high ceilings, quirky warehouse features and classic Shoreditch exposed brick.
You'll see the buzz and excitement of Spitalfields as the market is just spitting distance away from The Brew Commercial Street. This location features our trademark exposed brickwork, high ceilings and is right by Liverpool Street and Brick Lane.
- Superfast 1Gb internet available everywhere
- Meetings rooms (at no extra cost)
- Unlimited daily access. No time limits and no extra charges for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Daily unlimited free tea and coffee
- Weekly Elevenses (free pastries and treats)
- Kitchen facilities
- Fruit bowls
- Ergonomic chairs
- Regular business networking and learning/development events
- Social events and parties throughout the year
- Health and wellbeing sessions
- Member discounts for in-house cafe and event space hire
- And much more!